Orders placed on LivingWellWithDrMichelle.com are subject to the following terms and policies. Ordering requires acknowledgement that you agree to the order terms and policies.
United States Orders & Shipping
- Free Shipping on orders totaling $125 or more and $4.99 flat rate shipping under $125.
- Third-Party items do not qualify for free shipping.
- Shipping rates are calculated on order totals after discounts and before taxes on qualifying items shipped to the lower 48 states.
- Additional shipping charges will apply to Alaska, Hawaii, US territories and APO/FPO/DPO.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for your order to be delivered.
International Orders & Shipping
- Our digital products and programs can be purchased internationally. However, products that require shipping are only available in the US and Canada.
We accept authorized returns on certain unopened, unused products sold from our website within 30 days of ship date with the following conditions. Non-returnable items are listed below.
- minus 10% handling fee ($3 minimum, $10 maximum)
Boxed or shrink-wrapped items must be unopened. Items must be in their original condition. Return shipping is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number
- Refund will be credited within ten business days of authorized returns being received in original condition
- Non-returnable items include:
- Digital Products (eBooks, eManuals, digital courses etc.)
- Third-Party Products
- Damaged, used, worn, and non-resalable items
- Opened shrink-wrapped items
- Opened food items
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted or refunded
- Subscribe & Save orders (after the first order) can’t be returned, so please cancel before your scheduled shipment if you do not want the item shipped to you..
Ship Authorized Returns to:
Living Well With Dr. Michelle Returns
972 W 2200 N
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
Include the Authorization email with RA# inside the package.
Books and Educational Products and Programs
LivingWellWithDrMichelle Books and educational products and programs are not returnable. E-books and E-manuals are not returnable.
eBooks (electronic books)
eBook purchases are not refundable.
Promotional items branded with LivingWellWithDrMichelle branding (drinking bottle, bags, etc.) are refundable.
Contact Customer Support with information about defective goods received. Defective items will be replaced and may need to be returned to us. We will will issue a postage-paid return label for the return of defective items.
Damages sometimes occur during shipping. Since this involves communication with the shipping company and the customer, we will work with our customers to find a solution. With prior approval, documented, damaged goods may be returned and replacement items will be sent.
To have damaged goods considered for replacement, send photos of damages, including all packaging materials, with a list and description of damaged items to Customer Support.
Please note: It is common for packaging materials to become scuffed, dented, or otherwise cosmetically altered during shipment. Usually, the items inside are safe from harm and undamaged. For this reason, we advise against refusing shipments unless actual product damage is visible (e.g., the product is leaking from the box). See our Refused Shipments policy for details.
Lost or Stolen Shipments
Shipments lost by the shipping company will be handled similar to Damaged Goods, above. Please contact Customer Support in the event of a lost shipment.
LivingWellWithDrMichelle.com is not responsible for shipments stolen from customer premises or delivery locations after delivery.
Refusing a shipment is not an authorized method of returning an order. Please contact Customer Support for a return authorization number.
Customers will be held responsible for costs incurred by refusing a shipment, including the cost of products lost or damaged en route back to our warehouse. Customers refusing shipments will be charged for the cost of return shipping and the restocking fee. Refused shipments that become lost or damaged will not be refunded.
Class / Lecture Order Issues
Customers must provide Customer Support a copy of the original order form and proof of payment. Order forms may be scanned or photographed and sent to Customer Support.
Incorrect Shipments / Missing Items
Incorrect order issues will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Missing items will be credited or shipped at no cost. A prepaid return label will be provided for the return of items sent in error. Group Buy orders have special requirements which must be met to be considered for order adjustment.