Orders placed on LivingWellWithDrMichelle.com are subject to the following terms and policies. Ordering requires acknowledgement that you agree to the order terms and policies.
United States Orders & Shipping
- Free Shipping on orders totaling $125 or more for orders placed within the United States. Orders under $125 or those shipped outside the United States, you will be charged the actual cost of shipping and handling as charged by the carrier.
- Third-Party items do not qualify for free shipping.
- Shipping rates are calculated based on size and weight of the items purchased.
- Additional shipping charges will apply to Alaska, Hawaii, US territories and APO/FPO/DPO.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for your order to be delivered for orders placed within the continental United States. Please allow additional time for international orders.
International Orders & Shipping
- We ship internationally to most countries – additional shipping and handling will apply for international shipping.
You have 30 days from the date you received your order to request a return for a refund of the product only to your original payment method. To return the product, email email@example.com for an RMA number and return address.
Customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
Only unopened packages can be returned.
Requests for refunds are eligible for online purchases only. If you purchased from a retail location you will need to follow the retailer’s return policy.
If you purchased from us at an expo, health fair or conference, all sales are final unless the product is found faulty.
Digital downloads cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Discount codes cannot be stacked with any other sale, discount or subscription order.
Arrive Damaged Packages
If the product arrives damaged and the box is intact, you can request a refund or a replacement. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of damaged items and box.
If the box arrives damaged and the product is damaged, a claim needs to be filed with the United States Postal Service(USPS).
Lost or Stolen Packages
If your package has been lost or stolen please file a claim with the carrier listed on your shipping notification.
USPS customer service 800-275-8777
Sometimes packages are mis-delivered, an unsuccessful attempt was made and the package was brought back to the facility, or the carrier simply didn’t make it to your delivery address in time but already marked it as delivered.
Note that once a package has shipped, Living Well is no longer able to operate on behalf of the customer and any issues with delivery or tracking should be addressed with the shipping carrier directly.
You can contact us by emailing email@example.com