Day 11: Clothing in an Emergency
What people are saying:
Chapter 11 - Clothing in an Emergency
You can live a week in the same clothes if needed but clothes fulfill some important needs in a disaster:
- Privacy and modesty – they will still be important to us in a disaster
- Cleanliness— keeping the body away from harmful germs and bacteria
- Safety— protecting the body from cuts and infection
- Comfort— wet clothing or being too cold or hot will make emergency situ- ations worse
- Warmth and maintaining body temperature— staying warm or cool is easier than getting warm after being cold or cooling off after being too hot
- Maintaining a familiar routine— this will help with how we deal with emergencies
- Confidence— having some change of clothing helps you feel better about yourself
I am so excited about your book.
Do you sell hard copies too? I am old fashioned and I need to hold a good book in my hands to read. That is how I enjoy reading best.
Wishing you all the best on your book launching.
Join me on my journey!
My journey to healthy food, self-reliance, traditional arts, better healthcare, improved mood, better relationships, and more…
Join me on my journey to Live Well!