Day 12: Communications in an Emergency
But I am counting the hours until I get to meet with you!
- How I got started preparing my home and family for emergencies. No, I am not a life-long prepper!! You might be surprised where I started!
- How I was asked to help thousands of families with their preparedness…when I didn’t really know what I was doing!
- How I wrote this book, start to finish, in three months, while trying to bring my business back from the ashes of Covid.
- Why you NEED to share this with everyone you know and love.
- Who will you call?
- What will you share with them?
- Where and when will you meet after the call?
Chapter 12 - Communications in an Emergency
During an emergency, one of the most urgent needs is communication. Studies show that during an emergency, information is as critical as food and water. Accurate information, communicated in a timely manner, can be the difference between life and death and can reassure you that help is coming. It’s also essential that you can communicate with your loved ones, near and far. A communications plan is essential to prepare before an emergency occurs.
Join me on my journey!
My journey to healthy food, self-reliance, traditional arts, better healthcare, improved mood, better relationships, and more…
Join me on my journey to Live Well!